Monday, December 31, 2007

Photobucket
Photobucket
Well, I think that in addition to stereotypes, we have to deal with corruption in the government of the United States. Now I was not raised to hate anybody, but that does not mean that I should not speak out against this man! He, his father, his brother the former governor of Florida, and many more before him have destroyed the very idea of an American dream,and they have sucked the liberty from our very lives! Remember, since 1619, people of European descent came to the Americas and used "Manifest Destiny" to conquer a territory that did not belong to them. This was at the expense of African and Native American peoples being enslaved or killed(completely wiped off of the face of the planet). Now ask yourself "MY FELLOW AMERICANS"-Is this abbreviated history lesson that I just gave you a reflection of what is happening today? You think about it, and do some extra research to learn more about what I am talking about. That is, if you even care about what I am talking about!

No comments: